What do you use to make your candles?
Our candles are made using 100% vegetable wax, infused with only 100% pure essential oils for a clean burn, making them better for you and the environment than paraffin wax and fragrance oil scented candles.
What are your jars made of?
We make our jars using Jesmonite, an eco-resin. Since we're humans, rather than robots, no two colours or patterns will be exactly the same between one product and the next. The natural variations in our process are what makes each product unique. There may be the odd bubble in the material due to mixing and pouring the Jesmonite, giving the surface a little texture. When you purchase a product you will receive something that looks very similar to the one in the photo but not identical.
How do I convert my candle to a jar once it's finished?
1. Once you have 3mm of wax left blow out your candle and let it cool fully until it is solid
2. Use the handle of a wooden spoon or spatula to gently pop out and remove the remaining wax, being careful not to scratch the jar
4. Wipe away the remaining wax with warm soapy cloth
5. Put your new jar to use as... a trinket holder, a desk tidy, a new home for your cactus, somewhere to keep your toothbrush or a safe place for your keys or reuse it as a candle with one of our refills
What safety tips should I know before using a candle?
- Place your candle on a non-flammable, level surface with no drafts or vibrations or near anything that can catch fire and at least 10cm from other candles
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting each time. If the flame is too high, flickers or smokes, stop burning the candle as the wick is too long. Wait until the candle has cooled fully then trim the wick
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets
- Remove any objects and debris from the wax
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and don’t fall asleep with it still burning
- To avoid tunnelling ensure the melt pool covers the surface
- Don’t burn your candle for longer than4 hours at a time
- Stop burning your candle when there is approximately 3mm of wax left
- Please read the safety label on the base of your candle before use and keep it there for future reference
How does sustainability feature in how you run your business?
Our aim is to make beautiful, high quality products with eco-conscious principles. When making every decision, we consider the environmental impacts and eco-friendly options and use these where ever we can.
All of our materials are sourced from UK suppliers and our packaging is fully recyclable and biodegradable. We make our jars using Jesmonite which is an eco-resin and make our candles using only vegetable wax infused with only pure natural essential oils. This means our candles are free of the nasty chemicals found in paraffin wax and fragrance oils so are better for both you and the environment with additional aromatherapy benefits.
How do I become a stockist?
Sorry, we're not taking on any more stockists at the moment.